We are an established and sought after boutique criminal law firm. We have offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We pride ourselves on the confidential nature of our services and have a diverse criminal law practice.
Gatenby Criminal Lawyers currently have an opportunity for a lawyer with experience in criminal law and traffic law to join our down to earth team based at our Coomera office.
The position requires a person who has strong advocacy skills and experience appearing in the Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts. Knowledge of Legal Aid Queensland and Duty Lawyer accreditation is preferred. A respectful and ethical manner is essential.
To be successful as part of this team you will:
- Be admitted as a lawyer in Queensland;
- Hold a practising certificate;
- Have a proven track record with attention to detail;
- Show highly developed problem-solving skills;
- Be enthusiastic and demonstrate drive and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done;
- Hold a valid open Queensland Driver Licence;
- Meet billing targets.
Gatenby Criminal Lawyers requires candidates with a strong work ethic, a proactive approach to all tasks and be capable of working with a growing close knit team. You will be able to:
- Communicate well with all parties with both written and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on strong time management and organisational skills along with the ability to manage multiple client files.
- Work responsibly and autonomously.
- Gain the trust and confidence of clients.
If you believe you would make a great addition to our team please forward a covering letter and resume to The Practice Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business 25 August 2017.