A special ultra-secure facility at Woodford Correctional Centre will house the highest risk members of criminal motorcycle gangs.
In prison, criminal motorcycle gang members will face:
- Restricted hours out of their cell (potentially as little as one hour a day)
- Increased drug testing
- Frequent, proactive cell searches
- Only one hour non-contact visits with family members per week
- No TVs in their cells
- No access to gymnasium facilities
- All phone calls, other than to legal representatives, will be monitored by intelligence staff
- Mail to be opened, searched and censored.