The successful candidate will join a growing team and gain wide exposure to a wide range of Criminal Law matters.
Core duties and responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing the office;
- Answering the telephone and taking detailed messages;
- Booking client appointments and confirming key dates;
- Collating the incoming and outgoing mail;
- Greeting client’s in reception;
- Processing EFTPOS payments and receipting monies;
- Photocopying and scanning of documents; and
- General office duties.
The successful incumbent will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to speak with clients;
- Friendly, positive attitude towards clients;
- Attention to detail.
Whilst a legal background is not essential, an understanding of the criminal law process would be of benefit.
Gatenby Criminal Lawyers is a boutique criminal law firm based at Coomera.
We practice exclusively in Criminal and Traffic Law and travel to all major courts in South East Queensland including Southport, Beenleigh, Coolangatta, Beaudesert, Brisbane, Maroochydore and Ipswich. Our solicitors are predominately in Court during the morning and attending to client interviews and trial preparation in the afternoon.
Our solicitors deal with all elements of criminal defence and represent people accused of both minor and serious criminal offences.
We enjoy a reputation for our confidentiality and discretion in dealing with our client’s legal matters.
Applications should include a current curriculum vitae and a detailed cover letter that outlines how the candidate requirements are met.
For further information contact the Practice Manager on (07) 55800 120.
Applications should be forwarded via email to email@example.com
or via post PO Box 1672, Southport BC, Qld 4215
Applications close on Tuesday 12 January 2016